June 28, 2012

My first post...

For a year now I have been thinking of starting a blog to share our lives. I have had such encouragement from a dear friend I hope to introduce you to soon. Why you may ask should you choose to read my blog. We all have a story...this is mine. I am blessed to be a wife of one amazing man and the mother of three incredible children. Again how is this much different than most of you? I just wanted to have a place to share how we are learning each day to spread joy to those in our home and outside our home.
So here goes our first day of sharing the Wally's story...I wanted to share about today on our over 100 degree day when our neighborhood pool got closed due to...need I spell it out. Why do pools get closed? So here are a few pictures of how the kids rediscovered being imaginative again:

Here the kids are making the first fort we have had in our home in many months:




So when the kids got tired of the fort they went outside to run around in the sprinklers. How much fun is this on a SUPER HOT day with no pool:







Thank you for stopping by to catch our joy...Shari




No comments:

Post a Comment